Wednesday, December 26, 2012

You've Come A Long Way Baby!

I just logged in to Blogger to start my New Year's resolution early and surprise!  I find I had started a blog back in 2011 but didn't keep it up.  The previous post is my one and only venture into blogging anything lol.

Well, looking back at the pictures, that was such a long time ago.  I had only been in Second Life for about a month when that post was made.  That look was the first skin and look that I used when I decided to pursue modeling.

I've changed skins and shapes a few times since that pic was taken and now my look is more grown up.  Below is my current look with which I am most happy! 

 
Amazing how much I've changed in a year!
 
Skin: Glam Affair - Caseiopea - Jamaica Clean
Hair - D!va - Asami Type A - Citrine
Eyes - IKON Surise Eyes - Caribbean Blue
Lashes - LeLutka 2011 lashes - curl/touch me
Necklace - (epoque) Shard Necklace - Silver
Top: Baiastice Cashmere mesh turtleneck sweater - ghost
 
Til next time <3
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment