Saturday, January 19, 2013

Crossing Lines

The second part of the casting calls for a minimalist look, which I happen to L-O-V-E!  In my travels, I had seen an outfit that I thougth was perfect.  One of my favorite mesh minimalist stores, NYU, put out an outfit that absolutely called my name.  Perfect minimalist look, it would allow me to accessorize to my heart's content.  This outfit is actually a mens outfit but it works for me, I think.   See what you think?

 
Outfit: NYU Ryan Jacket and Long Pants
Shoes: Maitreya Gold Allegre in Red
Earrings: Finesmith Noir Earrings
Ring: Finesmith Noir Ring 
Nails: Candy Nails P000 Prim Nails Red07
Face Tattoo: White Widow Soul Tattoo - Black
Skin: Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamaica Clean
Shape: My own
Hair: Baiastice Invasion hair attachment - black
Hairbase:  Baiastice hairbase - black
 
 


1 comment: