Saturday, January 19, 2013

I Want A New Romance

This past week along with having a whopping case of the flu I've been putting together outfits for the upcoming Avenue casting.  Styles were to be minimalist and new baroque/new romantic.  Well, I didn't find anything I really liked for the baroque style and I think that had something to do with being sick.  Nothing pleased my eye.  I found a dress that I liked and styled around it.  Below is the outcome.


Dress: Pure Poison Baroque Inspiration Dress - black
Leggings: GSC Red Glitter Leggings from the Angelina outfit
Shoes: Maitreya Devi Boots - Black
Necklace: Magically Alluring Black Ribbon and Crystal Choker
Bracelet:    SSS Bangles - Smooth Black
Skin: Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamaica Clean
Shape: My own
Hair: Amacci Sphinx Streaked - Ebony

1 comment: