Monday, January 21, 2013

My Country Tis of Thee...

Today is Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday and it is also the second and last Inauguration Day for President Obama.  How appropos that our country's leader should take office for the second time on the day we celebrate one of our country's greatest men!  Although I go out and vote and keep up to date on the issues affecting our country, I'm not a terribly political person.  I don't get into political discussions and tend to avoid them as much as possible.  On such an historic day as today I decided to show a tiny bit of patriotism and dress in military style to honor my country.  Well, that and the fact that I ran into this cute outfit at Gizza.  Hope you had a great day today no matter what your politics are :)

 
 
Outfit and Hat:  Gizza Cadet Couture - Blue
Boots:  Insanya Lythia Over-the-Knee Boots - Blue
Skin: Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamaica Clean
Shape: My own
Hair:  Cheerno - Quin - blonde (modified)
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment