Monday, January 21, 2013

Off the Beaten Path

This weekend was a busy one... casting deadlines were up, one of my agencies had a competition that I decided to participate in almost at the last minute and of course I wanted to do some shopping.  On top of that I'm still recovering from the flu.

Along with my favorite haunts I visted a couple of stores that I have never been to before.  I'm probably the last person on the grid to visit Drift, home of some great mesh at good prices.  I indulged my addiction and bought up a couple of cute items there and of course had to change my hairstyle to suit.  Here's what I put together.

 
And my closeup:
 
 
Styling Credits:
 
Top:  Molichino Sally Turtleneck - Jet
Pants:  Drift City Pants - Latte
Shoes:  Redgrave - Keira booties - Black
Necklace and Earrings:  Baiastice Ishar Set - Gold
Bracelet:  Mandala Takara Bangles - Dark Wood
Nails:  Mandala Long Nails - French Nails
Skin: Glam Affair - Cassiopea - Jamaica Clean
Shape: My own
Hair:  LeLutka Jasmine - Praline (minus the ponytail)
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment