Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Inside Your Dreams

And I find myself back
To where we were last night
With the flowers in bloom
And the sun in plain sight...
~ Inside Your Dreams - Seth_Regan ~
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit: Glam Affair - Sophie Dress - Rose @ Uber
Skin:  Glam Affair - Luna - Jamaica Tone - 05G
Shape:  My own
Body:  Maitreya Lara 3.4
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 3.4 Hands
Feet:  Maitreya Lara 3.4 Feet
Hair:  LeLutka Vibrato Hair - Pitch
Hairbase:  Paper Couture
Eyes:  Ikon Utopia Eyes - Deep Gray-Blue
Necklace and Earrings:  MG Maharani @ Uber
Pose:  AP Zress Elegant 1 (no longer available)
 
Locations: Dulce Secrets and my home
 
 
 
 
 
A special thank you goes to Seth Regan for allowing me to use a snippet of his music.  Please visit his page at www.sethregan.com or his Facebook or iTunes pages.
Thank you.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment