Saturday, May 23, 2015

Something Old... Something New

I gave in and bought the new mesh body by Maitreya.  I haven't yet decided whether or not to go with a mesh head but will try as many as I can before doing so.  One thing I'm learning is some of my old clothes will not work with this new body and it's time to clean out my closet.  At least get rid of the things I thought were great at the time LOL.  It's going to be a long process... I have over 50,000 items to go through.  I should be done by oooohhhhhh maybe September?  For now I put this look together out of my closet.. didn't buy anything else but the bod.



 
 
 
Outfit:  [Echo] Intermezzo Mesh Dress (no longer available)
Shoes:  N-Core Aura - Turquoise
Skin:  Glam Affair - Luna - Jamaica Tone - 07G
Shape:  My own
Mesh Body:  Maitreya Lara 3.4
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 3.4 Hands
Hair:  *Dura-Boy* 22 - Black
Eyes:  Ikon Utopia Eyes - Deep Gray-Blue
Earrings:  :Fusion: Multi Earrings - Gold
Pose:  IsoMotion - Bodza 6
 
Location:  my home
 


No comments:

Post a Comment