Monday, June 1, 2015

Cool Spice

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.
We've come a long way from where we began
Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.
~ See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ~
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outfit:  Baiastice - Lekha Dress - Mint
Headwrap:  Baiastice - Dhriti Turban Headpiece - Mint
Shoes:  Essenz - Malibu - Cream
Skin:  Glam Affair - Luna - Jamaica Tone - 07G
Shape:  My own
Body:  Maitreya Lara 3.4
Hands:  Maitreya Lara 3.4 Hands
Feet:  Maitreya Lara 3.4 Feet
Hairbase:  LeLutka  - Soy Sauce
Eyes:  Ikon Utopia Eyes - Deep Green
Necklace and Earrings:  Crystal Line - Karina
Bangles:  Zaara Nizam Choodiya - gold/white
Poses:   PosESion - Offer Woman 6
Izzie's - Headshot 5
 
Locations:  Zaara
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment