Friday, September 18, 2015

Schoolgirl Crush

But it's just a sweet sweet fantasy baby
When I close my eyes

~ Fantasy - Mariah Carey ~


Oh my goodness!  There are SO many things at the Crazy Back to School event happening now that I can't begin to name them all!  Clothes!  Accessories!  Gachas!  Oh my!  One of the things I am showing you today is the offering from XXY.  Xerys Luna has put together a set of School Day poses as well as some single and couples poses for this event.  I present to you School Day poses 1 through 5.



 
Top:  Gizza Cassie Double Shirt in Pink
Skirt:  Gizza Cassie Pleated Skirt in Floral Pink
Socks:  AviCandy Thigh Highs in Marshmallow
Glasses:  *TC* Black Glasses
Hair:  Argrace Sachi in Auburn
Pose and Books Prop: XXY School Days @ Crazy Back to School
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment