Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Back to Business

Well, it's been much longer since my last post than even I expected.  I've had some leg issues and have been seeing to my health these last few months. 

I've come back in world and have found so very many beautiful new creations!  It's going to take a while for me to catch up and get this blog straightened out but I'm definitely up for the challenge!

To start off with, today I am brining you a delightful new dress from Finale Couture.  Tara is a linen look mesh dress available in many colors.  One half of this cute outfit is creamy linen and the other half, swirled with color - black, brown, and in this picture raspberry.  As always, the prices at Finale Couture are reasonable and the quality is top notch. 

 
Dress:  Finale Couture Tara in Raspberry
Necklace:  Kunglers Triss Necklace in Obsidian
Hair:  Phoenix Ophelia Hair
Pose:  IsoMotion Bodza 6
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment